Many of our best resources and upgrades have come about because of direct suggestions from music teachers and parents just like you.
We’re always looking to improve further, so we’re having an exciting new contest!
in this contest not only do you have the opportunity to win a little prize, you’ll also be able to help your community of music teachers, and you’ll be able to benefit from everyone elses experience as well.
All you have to do is let us know the ONE teaching tip or insight that has gained you the most success in the music classroom. This may be included in a new bonus item which we are putting together called:
“The Music Teachers Survival Guide”
What if you could put together a collection of the best simple and practical ideas, that make music teaching, easy, effective and fun?
What if you could get the collective wisdom of 10,000 music teachers across the globe, and all their simple and always work lessons and solutions?
How good would it be to get access to this information for no cost whatsoever?
What we’d like to do is compile a collection of simple ideas: They can be lesson plans, classroom games, or even just a basic classroom management techniques that work in a group situations.
There might be hundreds of ideas, and this could end up a printed book – however at the moment all we are looking to do with this information is to create a small bonus item which will be given away with some of our other music teaching products.
Your Reasons for Contributing:
1. You’ll will go into the competition to WIN a bottle of quality champagne sent direct to your door with our compliments and congratulations, as well as a preview copy of our latest module of “Instant Print Music Lessons”
2. Everyone Who contributes will get a copy of the e-book when it is complied. Think about it – you’ll get the collective wisdom of everyone who contributes!!
How to contribute:
All you need to do is send me an email with your idea – just use the contact form on this page
– Remember that the idea does not need to be long
– The idea does not even have to be original – you can share an idea that was shared with you from a mentor, friend or teacher
– It does not need to be in any particular format; just something you can write down and easily explain in an email.
– You can choose whether or not you’d like your name and/or contact details published with the idea: just let us know!
The Competition – Win a bottle of Bubbly!
We love giving things away, so we’ve decided to give away a free bottle of champagne to the person who, in our opinion, has suggested an idea which is the most practical and useful, and adds the most value for everyone.
The competition will close on Friday 22nd August, after which I’ll pick a winner and announce it the following week in a further email – so keep an eye on your mailbox!
Some quick rules, which you agree to by entering:
- If there is more than one person who has made the winning (closely related) idea, the winner will be picked at random from all those who made that suggestion.
- You can only enter once – just give us your best idea!
- No Compensation will be paid for your ideas, other than the prize as stated, and sharing of the e-book on its completion.
- Please don’t submit anything that violates any persons or companies copyrighted material – just use your common sense!
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter, or over 21if you are in the United States. Champagne will be sent to the winner within 28 days of the competition close date.
All the best!
Founder of FunMusicCo.com